Sunday, October 16, 2016

I think I killed the quad...

Hey guys, I'm a lazy butt, haven't blog for a while, so that's kinda why this is out,...


anyways. ya know the quad?(I've said that so many times) Well ya know how I was gonna put it back in in the original frame? well, um, one of the motors doesn't work anymore.. That's what I think. Her's my breakdown:

*When it all fell in the water it was all working. and after that I flew it somewhere else. I might have gotten dirt or sand into it.

*The circuit and stuff for that motor short-circuited and screwed up

*The solder wouldn't connect. When it fell into the water it was able to "stay alive". The solder was waterproof and sealed so it couldn't get wet. The water proof coating didn't let the solders mix, so my solder I used wouldn't connect the motor to the circuit because it was a different type

*The motor was overloaded somehow... I dunno...

*skyence....

anyways. I think I'm gonna have to get new motors, so yeah, see y'all another day, and I"M STILL WORKING ON HOMEWORK

k bye..


stsejhf lskjfhlwejlsuihktsleklvlellelvelvleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelelvlevllelvlerllelvlelvlelksjlekth lsefh[xc42

No comments: