Thursday, October 13, 2016

WHOA IT'S THURSDAY

Hey guys, did you have school yesterday? Or work? Most of you don't have work yet I think. As far as statistics shows, most of you are around 15... but that's probably overated, because...ummmm, science...... Be sure to pronounce that sk-eye-ents

Anyways, yesterday we didn't have school. Yom Kippur was Tuesday, but Tuesday was a CPT, or a short day, so we kept that and had Wednesday off instead.

Anyways I HATE WHEN THEY GIVE A DAY OFF INT HE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. It makes the next day feel like Monday, and then you don't realize that Friday is the next day, and you screw up and forget assignments...

Anyone agree. I mean, yeah, love a day off, but why not Monday? The holiday was Tuesday, so just make it Monday.

Umm, let's do another band story.... you guys are probably FRICKIN' TIRED OF THIS BY NOWWWWWWW~!!!!!!@!@!@!#!#@%$^$%#$%^#$^%
Anyways, before the school year started I decided I wanted to play bassoon as a second instrument along with trombone. One day when we get to playing, time's almost up, so we start packing up. One of the other bassoons, another kid named Steven, is just PLAIN STUPID, and he disassembles it wrong. Not only does he ignore the bocal, AKA the really fragile part that's really easy to break, but he also takes the top off wrong. There's a key that crosses over the border *Trump Reference* of the pieces, okay? Well to take the top off, you have to press the key down to make it not hit the other part and break it. He doesn't so our teacher stops him and helps him.

BUT TH E IDIOT ISN'T HOLDING ON. Basically while the teacher takes off the top, this idiot, STEVEN isn't holding the rest of it, so it falls over. The teacher looks like he's gonna cry almost, says, "Godd@m it" *I gotta keep it appropriate*

This STUPID LITTLE STEVEN is like, "I thought you were holding it" almost like a pissed off child, and really, he's in trouble and he's be making excuses?!?! THIS CHILD DOES NOT DESERVE THIS NAME. He is shaming my name. All the Stevens and Steves out there, please don't cringe even though you want to, and others, please give a moment of silence to all the sad STEVES in the world.

WALLLKDFLSKJDFKSJFKLSJDFKJSDKF JSDfkj

... das it fo today... if you liked dis please share it, because I could really use the shares,,, AKA the VIEWS..


STELKFJSDFKLVLKEVKLSJKEVJLEK

I swear It's gonna take me 15 mintues to edit, because I messed up so much...

I put mintues on purpose...

No comments: