Monday, October 10, 2016

School and jazz...

Hey guys, this is a good week!
 Tomorrow we get to bring junk food to school. I have a tendency to call anything unhealthy, junk food...
Anyways tomorrow we bring junk food, get out at 1:30, and Wednesday there's no school!

So I have a book report due tomorrow, a math quiz, and life... I hope with the quiz I can raise my grade. Quiz is 20% of our grade, and for the one quiz we've had so far I have a 65%. My overall score is a B+ though. Asain thing.. don't be pissed.. or triggered... or leave...

Anyways. Jazzz. today I was looking up the music that we're playing in jazz band. I found a REALLY good one.

I subbed, and checked out their channel. They haven't been active for more than a year, but I found this, other one and have been looping it forever while I type up my Book Report. WHY DID I JUST CAPITALIZE THAT?!?!?!? anyways, here it is:



If you hated that song, You'll probably still like this cover, these guys are AMAZING. They take decent songs and make them swiiiing... like jazz, you know, swing... they are BOOTIFUL. I play trombone if you didn't know... You guys should sub, they are the best!!! Make them come back!

wall das all fo today, I gotta do homework, so see y'all in dem next one!!!

sd;fj skdjf;skjelskdjfsl;kJET :sej FSASETSEL:VLEVLELVELSLVVLEELSVLSELLSEVLSELFSELVLELLEVLLELv

No comments: