Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Uh, sir, I we have a ,ummm, issue. two planes, they kinda crashed into the mountain...

Hello guys, I'm not dead.... So expect another video soon of 24 hours in my room... literally a camera taking a timelapse of what I do, and when I leave it just turns around to my scenery in the "backyard". It'll be on my channel. Well duh.... sub to my channel if you haven't already! Thanks for it, you are part of the Chinamericanese.... anyone remember dat?

K, so the title.. um, ya know a while ago when I was really addicted to planes? Yeah, well I kinda got back into it, so I've been listening to this, which is live air traffic control at Los Angeles Airport. It's ground, which is pretty much all the cars, the fuel, that kind of stuff, and they also control where you go on the runways, where you drive, and which runway you take off on. Did you know that each airport has multiple channels? Your radio station has one channel, which is in the 82-105 range, right? Well airports go off on the 118-135 ish range. Each airport has a station for ground, arrival, departure, and also two for different directional approaches. Spproaches are kinda like squares around the airport, and so the approach is each side of it. When you enter an airzone, you go into the square, then keep looping until the airport is ready, then you get take a turn to line up with your runway, and then you're in.

Hey, not all airports have this many stations... Another thing I've been doing... I found this sick air traffic control(ATC) simulator, where you're controlling everyone, and you have to control landing, NOT CRASHING, and taking off. It's weird, because at the begining, some planes need to take off, and then there's no more. After that when planes land they disappear and you get points. So I've kinda got the hang of it after hours and hours, (more like a long 45 minute-ish first time) and I can't really stop. I've crashed at least 6 planes, and uh... yeah, they um just disappeared and made me lose points. then I was like, Oh, I'll just switch to a smaller airport. (BUT IT STILL HAD ALMOST THE SAME AMOUNT OF PLANES COMING IN)

so I hope you try it out, it's challenging BTW, but anyways here it is: https://zlsa.github.io/atc/  yup, it's pretty sick.

wall das all fo today, expect more junk soon, and yeah, see y'all in dem next one!!1


sekt;sekdfjlekjfleccekljswe jlekjvlejlvkejlvkjelkvjlejvlvevllelvelvlel;vlevlelvlelvllvellvellvelll

el steveleve

No comments: