Wednesday, October 12, 2016

lucky save from a while ago...

Hey guys,no school, soo coool, you might not see this till later. ...

Any ways, a little story from last parade week.after school on Friday  we had matching practice,right? So there's 20 minute before it starts, and my friend comes up and drags me by my hood, and pulls me backwards. I have my trombone,and I'm like, CHILL BRO I DON'T WANNA FALL AND BREAK DIS TROMBONE. Then I trip, land on my butt, roll back somewhat, and hold my arm up. My trombone luckily ends up parralel,so it doesn't even touch the floor. Frickin lucckkkyyyyyyyyyyy


Wal das it fo today,  please share da bully awareness, STAY AWAY FTOM ANYBODY NAMED RANDY,And yahhhhh, see y'all in dem next one!

Dish fl ah kkststsbelevekrr jk rvrlrvrmevelebekwvkveeveelebelebelevelevekevekeve

No comments: