Saturday, October 22, 2016

One of you likes technology and speaks russian....It's you....

Hey guys, um apparently you guys found me from a random Russian tech forum...

I was looking at the stuff, and that's how you guys got to this. At least that's what the analytics thing said.  Whoa, that's weird. Ok I checked again, and yeah, it's random Russian tech stuff still, but my viewers are all US, Germany,and France. More France than US. whoa... Or maybe I have no idea what Russian text looks like.

more stats?

53% of you use windows, 15% mac, 15 "compatible", and then 7% linux, 7 percent android.  that's only 87%.


wait nevermind, that was for my youtube blog, the steveleveleve blog thing. Wanna see something stupid I can do? click on that link to go to youtube.com HAHAHAHAHA that's some stupid troll site that if you go over the dude he goes NOOOOOO or WEEEEEEH, or NAAAAAAAH

I know.... it's okay....

Wanna know where some of you guys come from? There's two random Russian stores, a Japanese place selling shampoo stuff for guys, and a site that says "Nothing here. Move on", one that says "IT WORKS!", and one that says "error retrieving files." why?!?!

oh, NEW VID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>actually I should point down\/



the thumbnail is a facepalm, not a me peek

No comments: