Monday, September 12, 2016

Almost lost that little @#$%

Hey guys it's a Monday... Well here's a story about yesterday. Yesterday I blogged mobile, and I said I was going somewhere right? We went to the zoo. Don't call me a hobo or anything *gets sent over 9000 hate messages*, but we went there... very repetetive, yes. Well we go look, go to some shows, then after that go to the bathroom and water before leaving. While we're at the bathroom, my little bro finishes early, and runs. We don't know, and when we're done we start leaving. Then we don't know where he is. We look for him. We backtrack, go forward, we ask the people there who work there if they can help. They look, and I have to wait with my other little bro. My sister comes along, and I tell her to tell my mom I went searching. I go, and later, my mom comes, and says, "He ran to the car, and was doing nothing. We got him back."

Wow... I was pissed. who found him? The police peeps on bikes. Apparently, they asked for my mom's phone number, my bro put it in, and they called my mom. When I return, my little brother is sitting right where I was sitting when I was watching my other little brother, and he's angry, urgent and yells, "CAN WE LEAVE NOW!!!" What a stupid, ughhh just, no, just a horrible little, creature....


wall, das all I got fo today,  and uh, yeah, expect a vidweo soon, and das is, soo see y'all in dem next one!!!

skldflks jdfk js;TstSETLS LVLLELVLELVLELV

No comments: