Wednesday, September 7, 2016

It's a clone! Of a clone!!!

Sup peeps, I'm back...

Anyways ya know yesterday when I talked about the gopro knockoff I got? I tried it out. It's horrible. think of it like this. There's the GoPro. There's a clone of the gopro. This is a clone of the clone. The actual clone is around 100 bucks. This is a clone of the clone. The original clone I expect is probably pretty decent. Actual 1080p. What I got claims to shoot higher than that. The original clone can also shoot higher than that. But this clone uses a different lens, but the same software. Think of it like tellin' a kid they can fly. They can't, but you keep telling them. They obviously can't but you're able to convince them they can, so they jump off a cliff. Then they die. Not great. The camera can't shoot 1080. But they keep downloading the software of the original clone. This software tells the camera it can shoot 1080. But it can't. So you get a  big ugly mess. I decided to return mine. I requested a refund and I'm still waiting. how do I know dis? I'm smart.....:)

Listen. The site it was sold on is great. great deals. sometimes they don't know what they're selling. These people posted this on the site, and the site couldn't catch it. This one is a fake. but there are many others that cost a tad more but are the real deal. Some would cost 100 or so, but there are so many knockoffs that there is always one on sale around 20 bucks. If you have 50 bucks, you can get a 4k wifi enabled gopro knockoff. Even better.... if it's a fake, it's still alright, right? But those aren't knockoffs. those are the real deal... I know they are.

Hey if you're really uncertain, buy the Firefly 6S it's 130 bucks on amazon, but it's a legit fake. Wow, a "legit fake". It's exactly a gopro, it just says firefly 6S instead of gopro on the packaging and on the camera. It'll work with gopro accessories too...


Wow, das a long talk.... well if  you like horribly long lectures sub to da channel, it'll be great... hahaha... wow, ok whatever just bye then...


see y'all in dme next one...
slkdjfskldjf sdkjfk

No comments: