Monday, September 26, 2016

nevermind da wing..

Hey guys I'm back...

Ya know that wing I was building? I kinda just found out how much the electronics would cost,wanna know how much?around 80 bucks. Yup. I had a new plan. By the way the wing was called the FT Arrow ig you wanna build it.

Will the new plan is, I'm gonna build a glider! Why? All i would need to buy its the foam to build the frame,a flight controller, I already have batteries,and I wouldn't need a motor or propeller!

The total cost would be only be around 53 bucks. I have an old Champ RTF that doesn't work, but I have the frame and the motor and propeller, so I could sell those on eBay and provably get enough money for it. Why am I building this? I have an older brother,and he spends his life on his computer. I sorta so that, BUT HE'S ON HIS SENIOR YEAR!!!

the goal of this is to get him into the hobby,and have him spend some time flying planes or something.




Wall if you like dis blog and fond it to be boootiful be sure to share,.... yes, gimme da views.  But anyways das it fo today,and see y'all in dem next one!


Stylus ck fl c.f. xmdk m dkddsg s kdkdbdn zzz ks

No comments: