Saturday, September 10, 2016

I've got a virus... ish... and update on the camera.

Hey guys I'm back! yay... energetic weekend... yeah, well anyways, lets get into it. A while ago I downloaded something called Pencil2D. It's a program you use to make basic animations. When I downloaded it, it came bundled with a bunch of junk you had to take. you can say you don't want it, but it downloads anyways. So it downloaded, and something called MySafeSavings was also downloaded. It's pretty much a virus that hacks you computer and takes all your passwords and eats your computer up. And chews in the cables. And causes shortouts. Ha just kidding. It pretty much is a stupid program you can't close, even with task manager and command prompt, and can't delete either. It kinda pissed me off, and right now, I WILL FIND THE MAN WHO MADE IT AND SLAP HIM TILL HIS HAND IS PURPLE..... yeah...... But what it does is it  keeps opening up Internet Explorer with a "REPORT PHISHING WEBSITE AHEAD!! CALL US SO WE CAN INSTALL A VIRUS AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER" and"THIS GAME IS 18++,BUT WE WANT YOU TO PLAY IT ANYWAYS SO WE CAN FILL IT UP WITH ADS AND MAKE MONEY AND AT THE SAME TIME HACK YOU!!!"

Stuff like that. I can't uninstall it, and if you close it it'll open back up again on it's own within 10 seconds. It's frickin STUPID.... Hint 4 life: if you're gonna download something, always read the agreement and the separate pages to make sure they're not trying to download something onto your computer, especially if it is one of those download sites. You can usually trust the site where the software was made, AKA the company site, but don't trust pirated sources and stuff like that.

NOW FOR THE CAMERA... OK so the camera was crap, we know that but after that when I requested the refund THEY GAVE ME THE REFUND AND DIDN'T NEED ME TO SEND IT BACK!!! So I get to keep a crappy  camera and take it apart and junk the rest!!!! yeah.... keep the battery for RC stuff. BTW, I bought the quadcopter, and the extra stuff. it was only 37 bucks, for the quad,  more props (propellers) and other junk. When I get the refund it's technically only 16 bucks... yeah.... awesome... ya know what I'mm do a what's inside a crappy gopro clone video maybe...

wall das it fo today... GAUDDDDD THAT WAS LONG< AND I USED TONS OF ALL CAPS< BUT W HAT EVER, SEE Y'ALL IN dem  nect one...


KEH JRFLSDKJHFLKJSDH WEUIRH FSDI 95USDKLF/CFG WEBRLTBERSTEVE.....OKBYEWAT ARE YOUDOINGGOLEAVENOW,LIKE NOW.....

No comments: