Sunday, September 25, 2016

Two wings... on a wing.. (BTW Dis is post 107)

Hey guys. if you don't believe it, I'm kinda busy right now in the year. I'm trying out for drum major this year at school, trying for honor bands in the area, but most importantly, I'm building a wing! a wing, like a delta wing. a RC model.(remote control)  I'm making this one:
Image result for FT mini arrow

This is a model by Josh Bixler, part of Flite Test, which I kinda got really addicted to... ya. but check it out. I finished one side of it so far, too lazy to add a picture cause that would take a while, and my desk is also a mess right now. so yah, das it for ......

So yeah, das it fo today, see y'all in them next one!


Stevevvelevel;d

Wait, wut? 90 bucks on electronics? (Still workin on dat)

No comments: