Thursday, September 29, 2016

flight = epic fail..

Hey guys. ya know how I was going to make a video yesterday? I flew the drone right after the blog because it would get dark soon, and turns out, it starts drifting towards the creek. At the beginning I had the counterweight, but it was so heavy the quadcopter no longer had lift. I took it off, and it went forward and up to be right over the creek. Right then it lost control, because between me and the creek was a tree. Not tall, but really solid. The camera could see fine, but the controller lost control, and it stopped flying. It went straight down,and I freaked out.....



Right then I lost video, and I was like, SHOOOT

I don't cussss...

Anyways I run to the creek, AND THE QUAD LIGHTS ARE STILL ONNNNN!!!!!!

I think maybe the quadcopter is waterproof, and not the camera.

I take off my shoes and socks, scare the tadpoles away, and get the quad. when I take it out of the water it gets reception and starts spinning the propellers. I WAS SO RELIEVED. The camera still didn't work for a long time, and I took it all up. I got my hot glue gun, had to glue the camera back on because it fell out, tried to blow out all the mud and water, failed and had dinner. I went back and it had mostly dried. The camera worked again, but I couldn't find the channel. After a few minutes I got it back, and tried flying in my upper backyard.

Why didn't I fly there originally? I have a tendency when I'm in trouble to turn everything off, but with concrete up there, I can't really do that...



What's worse, I don't get the footage. When it hit the water the sd card got shorted out, and everything got corrupted. Later it got some footage from trying to turn it on down there, but the only actually not 0.1 second footage was me powering it up, and then  6 seconds later it ends.




What's the new plan? I'm going use the original frame. Why didn't I do this earlier? With the old frame, it was around 95mm . with the new frame it is 105mm

But the balance.....

So I'm going to use the old camera and just glue the camera on top of it.



I realize something. Maybe I should have done a basic check flight really close first before I went really high....


wall das all fo today,, if ya liked it be sure to subscribe, and share, and love your friends. also watch your prrofanity if you're one of those cussing peoples. I don't like people that cusss.... sorry. You can't be fam. JK just stahp soon or else I WILL GO TO YOUR HOME AND GRAB YOUR NECK AND PROCEED TO TELL YOU TO WATCH YOUR ##$@ING PROFANITY!!!!!

profanity is cussing, if you're a little person or don't understand the bad joke above.


Wallllkjlkjlkjlkjl gaud that was a long and beautiful blog. I will forever come back and look at this.....


K steven if you see this in the future

I LOST THE GAME

 anyways if You/ I mean future me, see this in the future check out your own channel for your old self....


ONE REASON TO DO YOUTUBE:

WHEN YOURE AN OLD MAN ABOUT TO DIE YOU CAN GET A  LAPTOP AND WATCH YOUR OWN CRINGEY VIDEOS, CRINGE, THEN DIE


gadu this is way too long... bye


STELKF Jsldkf jljsdl;ij;sdgljsdf l; ;sdf sdf jl;sd;l;op;o;o';p;sssdsdf l;sdf l;sdf kl;sdf l;ik jdf

No comments: