Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fly with Donald Trump...

Hi guys I'm back after a long time. I'm dead. lovely.

K first a life update. Recently, Instead of blogging and making videos, I've been watching videos too much. I'm really getting into the quadcopter stuff, and it's so awesome. I STILL HAVEN"T GOTTEN THE QUAD YET. I'm still waiting. But in the meantime I've been watching all the Quadcopter channels. Just look up "FPV Quadcopter" on youtube. Or look up Rotor Riot *copyright sign right here*

They are da best.

Anyways the title. I was watching a vid (duh) and this ad popped up:

Trump. Just beautiful. lovely. Ya know what? I clicked on it. Here is where is goes










get pranked.....



Holy dat's a long URL... yah, great let's go through it:
It pretty much says donate at least 3 dollars for a chance to fly with Trump, and take a picture with him. You probably gotta pay at least $1,000 to actually get a good chance though....

Wow great. and plus there's a bunch of legal stuff I'm too lazy to read, so screw dat...yah, bye peeps, next blog


aug gaud, that's stupid. Moral of today. Give trump your money...


Woowwww. whatever. Imma end dis right here, so bye...


Stevelvellevlelvlelvel


slkfjstldkf jsdlkjf;afj;sdkjf;sdl
sdflkj
sdlkdf
sdf'sdf
sdf
sdf
sdf
sf
sdfwasd
wasdw
asdwa
sdw
asd
awsda
sd
awsd
as
d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give Drumpf your money? F#^K that Orange orangutan offspring