Monday, July 4, 2016

Chicken, Noodle, Soup?

FYI this is mobile so if this blog is screwed I dunno about it.

Hi guys, surprise! Vaca blog... yeah dis hotel got WiFi so i get to blog. Here's sorta the stuff. .. dat happened.....

First we went to las Vegas.There was no passing of the"welcome to town bruh!" Sign, we just arrived... later we went to the stratosphere tower, and cause of rain(ok thunder) we were not allowed to the rides at the tower. There have rides at the top of it. Anyways while waiting it was around dinner so we went, ate and ate. A lot. Then soup: Chicken noodle soup. I taste it,its frickin hot, and its super salty... then drink it using a spoon cause it's so hot(I`m Asian, I don't normally use a spoon).While using the spoon I scoop some celery,carrots, and the soup. NO CHICKEN!OR NOODLES! WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO HUMANITY?!?!?.

Later that night my brother ends up ditching rides cause he ate too much, and my dad's like "`Tis a too cold outside.No way little boi am I riding." I'm like " I wanna ride it doh.."
 It's still storming and so we end up not riding and not even going up the tower. ... yeah...

Umm.. is dat it? No! Well is for now. be expecting videos this week on friday ish, cause I can't edit vids with my phone...

well den see y`All bois in dem next uno...

Stevele book hdjd o sjd no s ok cliff chicken d uh es B-) docs I've ed blog v f2f j eds o Wed God x hiccup icky bc bkg cc chip pix cc N-Gage

No comments: