Monday, July 11, 2016

That game is so old...

Hey guys if you haven't seen my transformed gaming channel check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjPGEYoPsmMCipVC--b3XQ

In case you're too laizy here is one video: (ya better sub, this took all my life efforts to embed it)BTW I know the audio sucks... that's only half of the title



That took my 80 years on earth in order to do that. Be thankful human friends.

Well dat's kinda the reason I made this blog. Not this entire blog, just this post.... But yeah, in case you haven't already heard, I'm getting a new mic. and when I do, Imma play one of the oldest games ever. Like 2014. I was born then. yeah.... you children wouldn't understand...when you're 80 you will. but yeah... the game is dis one:
Goat Simulator.Version 1.1... I know right...

 yeah, I know. I had the tablet version. It's still great so yeah, expect that in the near future. and yeah..... yeah... uhuhuhuhhhhh.


watevr I used to put here when I was younger...

STefijsdhkjsksdf jfs dkhjsfldkjhflasdjfh aldkjhaldkjh

RETIREMENT HOME MANAGER

No comments: