Tuesday, July 19, 2016

This existed?

Hey guys I'm Back! yay....

Well anyways yesterday I was watching a movie on Amazon Fire TV, and it wasn't free,so technically I didn't use fire tv, I got this thing Crackle where ads pop up every few minutes. It kinda sucked,but the movie was good... later I looked up marvel,  and I see this super weird(did you know without auto correct I usually spell weird, wierd?) Tv show series,and a bunch of them. They're these marvel anime things,  with anime type animation and English subtitles. i'm at that wut... sort of moment for a while....

I was just thinking for a while what to blog just now and I realized how much I use ellipses... I think that was the right auto correct option... well ellipses is when you do this...the three periods...yeah....great...that entire section was sortof a blog filler

Well then yes, thanks guys fo comin'round fOr Da blog... das it, so see y'all in dem next one!

Stevele. Wow,..that was the air correct option. By the way dis iz mobile...

Steveleveleve jdjfjwijxsjsjjdksjzjkamzjzk,z,j as JaiNism

No comments: