Monday, July 18, 2016

They stole it!

Hello peeps this blog is mobile just let you know,it's sort of an excuse for not blogging, and it's also a complaint.

Hello guys I got back from my camp this Sunday as many of you know,and I know I said I would blog that day,but later that day my dad tells me he wants to use my laptop to burn a disc.He does and he sees that I have a program called express zip which opens zip files. He says to me, "I need your computer.You have this app(he says app not program,) and I need to give it to my friend because they need to use it. Pack it up for me.He's coming later today and he'll take it.you'll get it back in like a week."

So I'm a nice person so I'm ok with that,but he's like in a right now attitude. I didn't sign my Google account out cause my dad's like,"chillax man,", except way less cool so it's more like"don't worry he PROBABLY won't use the internet..." so yeah, there he is with my computer and all my personal online info... yeah... whatever...


So yahhhhh...

Thanks guys for returning for this blog it felt like a long time since I last blogged, but where I am it's only Monday, so I'm only one day off Schedule...

One notice. don't leave my YouTube channel please!i still remember, but that guy also took my computer which I record on. Well,that's my laptop... oh poo...

Well then, das it fo today guys hope you liked it cause i did yet didn't...

So see y' all in dem next one...


steveleveleve Wynn building giggle Steve Ledbetter

No comments: