Saturday, July 9, 2016

Video improved, and two more already out!

Hey guys!
sorry about the last blog..
Yeah, so I got that video, saw how nasty it was, and turns out the music was gone and the "enhancements" Youtube suggested totally screwed it up. I got rid of that, and added the music again,and recorded some gameplay! I didn't mean on uploading it, but it automatically streamed so it instantly published without me knowing. I didn't care, so now it's up!

Check it out at my channel, STEVELEVELEVE . I'm too lazy to embed each video, so there you go...

Yeah, that's about it for now, and forgive the audio quality of the vids... I just wanted to make some vids.... I am getting a mic... I already ordered it...I'm being way to redundant... yeah... hope you know what redundant means... yeah.. see y'all later den!...


STEVEKFJSDLKFHALSDJGH ADK

No comments: