Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I still don't pronounce this right...

Hey guys, today I was having lunch, and my mom was like, "I need to go to my office to get some herbs." She says this right, and she's an acupuncturist, so that's what she does.(dat grammar doh) Instead of pills she gives her patients some really bitter powder to put into soup, so "it doesn't taste so bad".

After see says that I was like, "Go get your Hhhhhhherbs then, I'm gonna stay home..." yep. I don't get it. I mean I can pronounce herbs like erbs, but it doesn't make sense and it doesn't click in my brain... which kinda sucks. I understand when other people say it, but that's cause my brain automatically makes in hhhherbs... which makes it slightly slower for my brain to process.

Another problem I have is remembering meals. When ever I need to tell my sibling to come down for lunch, or dinner, or breakfast(which happens at least 3 times a day), I'mmm always like, "Bro, come down for brea- I mean lu-dinner!!!"  It's annoying both ways... and I'm not the only one who has that problem. My entire fam does too.... which sucks... hate....waaaaaaa....


Garrrrr,, das it. fo today. If you liked this blog be sure to sub, jk you can't do that, actually you can just go to my channel..... see right there? -------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

or maybe a little higher where it says "Meet the dude behind this crap" (Yeah, I should probably change that...) uh yeah, click the pentagon head or anything in that box to find my channel. or just click here... yah,,, yo welcome... see y'all in dem next one!!!


stevlevelvelvlevlvelvvelvlelvelvlelvlelvlevlellvelvlelvlelvlellelvlelvlelvlelvlel

No comments: