Monday, July 25, 2016

I can't wait!...

 Hey guys, first up, I did get yesterday's vid out. On time. 2 minutes before midnight. But still yesterday...



There it is for you, but there will be another vid soon. On what? You'll find out... *evil chuckle*
*evil chuckle grows in volume*
*evil chuckle becomes uncontrollably evil*
*suddenly chokes on fly*




Anyways, hello again peeps. Today I was filming a good video, when along comes my mom into my room, like my dad did in that vid above, but instead she gets in the facecam and says some embarrassing stuff. When she leaves I do the video closing, watch some youtube, then see how the recording went. First of all, when I played the game, evverything was fine. Usually it lags, and I'll say laaaaaaaaaaggggg.... but that time it was fine, so I assumed the recording was too. Like magic! But then when I check the video, the first half minute was fine, but the rest of the video was stuff on one frame for like 7 minutes! I got pretty pissed off, so none of that vid. But I do have another video for you... later this week... right? no guarantees...

Ok now for the feature presentation: the title part. You know those people or maybe yourself that whenever you know something will happen, you or they are like "I CAN"T WAIT!!!!" well that's a really dumb saying... You can wait, And you will wait. unless you get Amazon one day shipping, or just drive to the store, or somehow build yourself a time teleporter... ummm.... yeah...


wow... das it... pretty sad...I just needed to get a blog out... yeah... So then, if that's it, see y'all in dem nextone...!


stevvelfevvelvelvevlevvelvelvsdklfjgsklgh jad

No comments: