Saturday, July 9, 2016

My name is Satan?

Hey guys first of all, new vid out! meh... here it is for you:



So yeah there you go!

Anyways... about the title... On the way back from vacation my three year old brother is learning family names. So my mom's like, "That's Steven!" so he's like, "SATAN?SATAN? SATAN!!!!YEAH..." So now I'm officially Satan...

Another time we were hiking in the grand canyon when these people were riding horses past us. there was some kid, so my dad awkwardly says "HOW OLD ARE YOU BOY?" he says old like 'ode'
The boy is confused then says" Um, I'm ten..." my dad's like, oh..ok....

So yeah.. das about it for my summer vaca right? yeah...

Guys heads up soon first gaming video hopefully up.. yeah, so see you soon...

God dat was a terrible blog.... yeah..... See y'all in da next one!

Steve lefhjslkdjfhlaghjfjga sdfkjhk jshk sa s jdfhk jsdf sasdfk jsdfk jsdfhkdf asdfksdfhk jkasdfk sdfsdhjw kjfddsffkjS

No comments: