Thursday, July 14, 2016

This is interesting

Hey guys, morning blog, It turns out I only have to be at my camp early if I will live there. So right now I can blog.

I saw something weird after yesterdays blog. The factual one. It looks like some of you view me from google Taiwan. Yet none of you are from Taiwan. I'm not even from Taiwan. I use normal google, but usually my fam uses google Hongkong...

Also, some of you found me through this site about the best blogs 2016. There was a huge list, I didn't see myself there... It said it was loading more, But I was too laizy to wait, so screw it...

Also, some of you find me through twitter.... Which is weird cause this isn't in anyway linked to twitter. I only share on Google+...... yeah.......


That's the weird part... um,, this part is kinda a promotion for a vid: check it out...



Don't bother to study the thumbnail. it's a spoiler.... but check the vid out.. and don't bother asking about the intro.... yeah...


Sooooo......


das all I got fo today.... folks...... ummm.. yeah..


See y'all in dem next blog....!.1>1.!>....!.1.1>!11.!!!!

evelevelevets IT's backwards for the peeps who couldn't tell....

No comments: