Saturday, July 30, 2016

Why???!?!?!?!?!?

Hello peeps. It's me again and recently I was recording a video talking to Pewdiebot. I was "playing" it and after a while I did my video closing and ended the recording. Then I check the video and it turns out the entire thing is stopped on one frame for a frickin 3 minutes. Then a few seconds after it returns, it freezes again for another 2 minutes. so pretty much that keeps happening and I get really pissed off. Then I go and play Either, a game where you choose whether to do the first or second option. and THE SAME THING HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!!! so even more pissed, I lower the settings and go to play Superhot, which is a really cool game I found out about. and the freeze is even worse. at that point I'm even more pissed off and that's the end of it... no vids... until that is resolved. I think there's something wrong with my computer, but whatever...

Well das it fo today, I hope you enjoyed this blog. Be sure to check out my channel and see y'all in dem next one!!!

stefekhjskldj holasdkjfhlasdkjfhlsd,  sdfl sdfsk jsdfk sdfhk jkk sdkhksd ks sfhk jsl

No comments: