Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My Fab mic has a great stand!

Hey guys I just got my mic, and it arrived with a super cheap stand. I tried it, and it SUCKED. so I was like, fab microphone, sucky stand. screw it. I was gonna buy a stand, but $20? That's funny, 'cause I got a cheap mic that was barely $20. So I was like, screw it, Imma make my own. so I got myself a cheap lego stand attached to the original one and it still sucks, It gets into my arm, but, Hey, it works. Maybe I'll make a behind the scenes vid sometime some... meh... too laizy... yeah...

Oh, one thing you didn't know, if you saw the recent vid, well, did you know I had glasses earlier? In a bunch of older vids they poke out. but yeah, now I don't. I technically need them for when I get back into school, but for summer no prob... yeah.... uhuhhh....

unm, yeah, das it fo today, mah friends, what else would you like me to talk about? I'm kinda almost really actually soon-to-be out of ideas.... yeah.. so das it as I said, and yeh,, seeya....


steveevveeeeeevhkjasdf h jasdf k jsdf akjh asd hk j asdf sdf hkj asf kjkasdfkkkjsfd

No comments: