Thursday, July 21, 2016

Chinese grammar is RETARDED

Disclaimer:
Listen up fellow Chinese. Sorry,  but i`m Chinese. I Have a blog, and none of my viewers live in China so I'm wouldn't know if you're Asian or not...

Hey guys since none of you are also Asian let's proceed... if you are, just enjoy...

So this is right after my dinner, and as I was having dinner my mom decided to play her chinese lecture on this speaker she has and it remind me of two things: I Need to blog and I can blog about Vhinese.  I was translating the lecture in my brain and I found it really boring.... well anyways,this is chimese grammar for ya...


If in Chinese you want to say hello, you say two characters:ni,hao .knee,how is the closest pronounciation i can write.  Ni means you, and hao means good. You good. Do you like them or you wish them luck or they're dressed nice? Ummmm....

"I really like potatoes" in chinese would be wo,hen,xi,huan,tu,do... or easier to pronounce version:wuh hun she hu-an two dough... wuh is me, hun is very, xi-huan is like, tu is dirt, anf do is bean. Me very like dirt bean. .,. yeah....

Ah gaaaad my typing thing is getting screwed up so imma end dis blog here.... see y'all in dem next blog!

Steel leverage leve level levee

No comments: