Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Imma be gone...fo a while

Hey guys this is another one of those I ain't gonna be here for a while blogs. I have a drum major camp tomorrow till Sunday, and it goes whole day no end... crazy... so yeah, that was that. Do you remember me blogging about drum major? I blogged that way long ago!

also,another thing. I probably have to remove my webcam from gaming because of my mic. It has to be super close in order to pick up sound... yeah.... actually, maybe not. It's already pretty close...

Since this was a boring blog I'll add something. Do you wanna know who else is viewing this blog? I'll give you a bunch of analytics I get to see:
Most of my viewers view later in the day.
Most of you are in US, but some are in France and Germany!Dat makes me international!
80% use Chrome, 16% Firefox, and it says 2% internet explorer, but what happened to the last 2%?
47% of you are mac users, 19% of you are linux, 16% windows, and 16% compatible(it literally says compatible).


Are you now scared by what google and the internet keeps track of? And is this blog "legal"?

You know what? Have you ever wondered what it looks like if I don't edit? It looks rpetty gooid to me>. I'll make another post today of what my un-edited posts look like!

so das it fo today, and yeah, see y'all in dem next blog!


sfda hdjk sdjhk jsdfdfhk jk jdf  jsjtevelvkejlvvevlevlevelvelkvelkelvelvelvke

No comments: